We maintain a number of public lists and registers, which you can view.
You must make an appointment to view the records. Please give at least 24 hours notice.
Lists and registers
|List or register||Contact||Fee|
- Cooling Towers and Evaporative Condensers
- Permitted Processes (formerly prescribed processes under part 1 Environmental Protection Act)
- Radioactive Substances
- Food Business Establishments
- Licensing Register under the Licensing Act 2003
- Premises Register under the Gambling Act 2005
- Small Society Lotteries.
- Public register of hackney carriage drivers.
- Land charges statutory registers. Inspections may take place from 10am until midday on weekdays only.
- Planning Register (Part 1): planning applications currently under consideration
- Planning Register (Part 2): planning and appeal decisions, planning obligations, planning permissions given after enforcement appeals, certificates of lawfulness for existing/proposed development, and environmental statements
- Enforcement and Stop Notice Register
- Register of Applications which affect Trees in Conservation Areas
- Register of Advertisement Applications and Decisions
- Register of Applications and Consents relating to the storage of Hazardous Substances.